Matchmaking Event - How does it work?
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners in face-2-face talks. Meetings are pre-arranged before the event; 30 minutes are usually enough to build connections, then the bell rings and the next talk starts.
1) Online Registration
- Register via the green "Register now" button in home page
- Choose time slots based on your availability
I. Publish a business profile to showcase your needs
- Create a clear business profile about your organisation. The profile should be written in English.
- Your profile will be reviewed before it is validated and published on the platform.
- At least one Marketplace entry is required for profile validation.
- You can update your profile, attendance, account settings and add other Marketplace entries at any given time.
II. Accompanying person
- If there are accompanying persons with you, please write name, surname, email and phone number.
- Maximum 2 accompanying persons per registered participant are allowed.
III. Your Marketplace
The Marketplace enables you to list your offer and request items and to search for suitable business partners based on these items. You can present your offer within the following categories:
- Project cooperation
- Investment Opportunity
At least one Marketplace entry is required for profile validation. We suggest you create meaningful and attractive Marketplace items and remember: your profile is the FIRST impression other participants will get of you!
2. Promotion of Published Profiles
- All published (validated) profiles will be extensively promoted by organisers and co-organisers. All event's participants will be able to view your profile and will browse the Marketplace.
- High-quality profiles are visited about 50-150 times BEFORE the event and will still be viewed AFTER.
3. Selection of bilateral meetings
I. You will receive an e-mail notification when the meeting booking phase begins
Smart search options allow you to quickly identify the most suitable participants/ Marketplace profiles. In a few minutes you should be able to identify future potential partners.
II. Booking of bilateral meetings
Check which participant profiles are most promising and interesting for you in the Marketplace
- Filter cooperation profiles (with filters on the left column of the Participants page) and find the ones meeting your needs
- Request meetings you are interested in as Host
- Receive meeting invitations from other participants as Guest
- Meetings requested are automatically accepted. If a participants wants to reject meetings, this should be done manually.
You can add further meetings any time, but be aware that bookings are managed on the principle "first come - first served". You can book meetings BUT you can also be booked by other participants!
III. Your personal meeting schedule (your Agenda)
- Check your Agenda and Meetings tab on your personal profile area after Login online.
- You will receive your meeting schedule (time & table number, participant to meet) a few days before the event.
4. Matchmaking Event (20 November 2020)
- Check in at the registration desk and receive an updated version of your meeting schedule (including last minute variations).
- Get to the Brokerage Event location at least 10 minutes before the start of your meeting.
- Be mindful of other participants' time and remember to show up for your meetings. if you are not be able to attend a meeting due to unforeseen circumstances, please contact the Organisers or your Support Office and they will inform your counterpart.
TIP: Download the "b2match" mobile app (iOS/Android) to
- Get access to your meeting schedule on your mobile phone
- Be informed about last-minute changes (bookings, cancellations)
- Manage additional meetings on-site (send/receive/confirm requests)
Matchmaking events - A short youtube intro